Increase Android operated smart gadget RAM space by installing and running an application called ROEHSOFT RAM Expander.
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is an amazing app which allows the users to users of Android operated smart gadgets to create partitions as of like hard disk of a desktop on the SC card or Memory card so as to utilize the SD card or memory card as an extended RAM. Which means the more space on your SD card or Memory card so vast would be your RAM space and acts as a Virtual RAM for your Android phone.
Download ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER
Steps to download ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER
Step 1: Open Google Play Store in your android device.
Step 2: Browse for ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER in App store.
Step 3: Tap on to install option and install App in your Android device.
Step 4: Open the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER app.
Necessary Steps to Check before Using RAM Expander to increase Android phone RAM
Blindly never ever follow up all the measures which are being stated over here and there in web or suggested by any of your dear ones as it would ruin and your device may malfunction. We do commend the users before downloading the cited app to check the readers for the compatibility of your device with the application. In order to check if your device supports the application readers may install the app MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check, to check for it before installing the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
- Install ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app on your Android phone.
- Tap or click Swap Active in order to create Swap file and Enable it.
- Tap or click the option Active Swap.
Hurray…!!! Here you start your journey to increase RAM for your Android gadget successfully.
NEEDED THINGS TO EXPAND RAM-
- Rooted Android Smart Phone or tablet.
- A Windows OS operated PC
- Use any tool to partition your smart micro SD card we suggest you to use Mini tool partition wizard. CLICK here to download mini tool partition wizard.
- Optimize your memory card inserting it into the SD Card compatible reader and connecting it with the PC so as to make internal space partitions of it.
- Download and install the open Mini tool partition and format the inserted SD card.
- Create partitions by right clicking on inserted SD card and select the partition as primary and file system as FAT32 for card more than 4GB.
- Entrust about 1 GB memory for next partition.
- Click on to’ Done’ and again click on make partition option select primary partition but change the file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Apply all the changes so as to make partition completed.
- Link your micro SD card with your rooted android device.
- Download Link2SD. CLICK here to download Link2SD.
- Download and launch Link2SD app and give root permission choosing the “.ext” partition and start linking them.
- In order to increase the RAM of your Android smart gadget you need to download Swapper for Root.
- Download and launch Swapper for Root app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase which creates a .swp file increasing the RAM of your Android Device.
NOW YOUR APP SHOULD BE INCREASED….
NOTE-TRY IT WITH YOUR RISK